Please note that we have instituted changes to make your shopping experience more pleasurable and simple.
1. At the top of each page is the "search box".
3. Read the "valupak" category, you can save up to 60% of the retail price on cd audiobooks.
"Books in Motion is, without question, the best audiobook company I deal with (service, quality of merchandise, and cost)." - Ron Roloff, AV Dept. Head, Ector County Library
1. Q: I do not have the compressed zipped folder software on my Apple/PC computer, what do I use to extract the audiobook?
2. Q: I do not have the compressed zipped folder app on my Apple mobile device (iPad & iPhone) or my Android device/Kindle. What do I use to extract the audiobook?
3. Q: I am having trouble downloading the audiobook I just purchased, why is that?
4. Q: When using a mobile device, the Books In Motion website does not appear correct on the screen. How do I fix that?
5. Q: Where do I find mobile apps for unzipping a folder that contains my audiobook (Android Devices)?
6. Q: Where do I find a mobile app for unzipping a folder that contains my audiobook (Apple Devices)?
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 1:|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 2:|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 3:||
1. Make sure you have the compressed zipped folder software on your computer or app on your mobile device (click the links from question 1 or 2 to download the compressed zipped folder software/app you need).
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 4:||Scroll to the bottom of our website on your mobile device. Look for the link "Desktop Version." Click that. The Books In Motion website should now look correct on your mobile device.|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 5.||Go to the Google Play Store App on your cell phone or mobile device and type in either AndroZip or Easy Unrar. Both apps will help unzip file folders on your mobile device to then play your purchased audiobook.|
|ANSWER TO QUESTION 6.||Go to WinZip on your Apple mobile device and download the software to ensure you have the ability to open/play/enjoy the audiobook you have purchased.|